Richard Johnson | Tuesday, October 25, 2021
Dear reader, if you struggle to get up in the morning and hit the snooze button again and again, then I want to tell you something that might change your life. Because it has certainly changed mine.
I have worked at the same company for years now, and have always done a good job. But there's just one problem that has consistently stopped me from getting any promotions. Yes - you guessed it, I'm almost always late to work.
Getting out of bed in the morning is my biggest struggle in life. I have a terrible habit of tapping the snooze button, again and again. I regularly have to skip breakfast, shower, and even brush my teeth so I can get to work on time.
The breaking point was when my new boss told me; "if you're ever late again, you're fired!". That surely gave a lot of motivation, but I knew deep inside that it would only last for a few weeks, at most. It was only a matter of time before my self-destructing behavior would take over and lose my job. I had to find a solution, fast!
My luck turned around when I stumbled across an old friend when at the mall. We had a quick chat and I happened to mention my problem. To my surprise, she was very interested in the details, and unknown to me at the time; she knew a lot about the brain.
"I have an idea that might work", she said.
"The next time the alarm wakes you up, press the snooze button, but don't feel guilty about it. Do it like you are supposed to do it, with a feeling of confidence. And right before lying down, take out a Relief Mat from under your bed, place it on the bed, below your back, and lie down. Then, when the alarm rings once again, you'll probably get out of bed without thinking about it."
"That’s an interesting idea, but what’s a Relief Mat?" I asked.
"I'll send you a link to the product, you'll understand once you see it", she replied. (Click here to see the product)
It's a mat that has spikey edges all over it. By lying down on it you get some kind of relief. Anyways, I didn't know much more before I tried it out.
It was on sale for $44.95. I thought this is worth to just try it out. If this actually works then it would be the best investment of my life, so it was kind of a no-brainer at that point. I ordered the product and it arrived within a few days.
My experience testing out the "idea":
"Beep-beep!". It's morning and I knew what to do. Hit the snooze button with confidence, pull out the mat and lie down. The mat felt very uncomfortable at first but only took a few seconds to get used to. Anyways, I followed the steps and fell asleep again.
«Beep-beep!». When I woke up the second time, I felt very different. I would usually tap the snooze button instantly, but as I sat up and felt the mat releasing from my back, I felt very stable. No self-destructive thoughts, no thoughts at all. Needless to say, the trick had actually worked and I easily got out of bed that morning.
But come on! This was only one day. Everyone wakes up clearheaded in the morning now and then. For me to be convinced, this had to work for a whole week and on my worst days.
Skip forward two weeks and man can I tell you I got a ton of extra time. Getting to work on time isn’t even a question anymore. Okay, I have to confess, some days were harder than others, especially in the beginning, when on some days I pressed the snooze button 3-4 times. But my overall performance had improved a lot!
I called up my friend and said; "You genius! What’s the science behind this?"
She broke it down to these points:
- You can’t remove a habit but you can replace it. By giving the existing habit an action with a real purpose (lying down on the mat), you can confidently press the «snooze button». Confidence helps you avoid negative feelings. How you feel is how you think. Feel good and you will control your actions. Feel bad and you will hit the snooze button, again and again.
- If you then fall asleep and are woken up a second time, you will still feel confident. And with the relief and alertness you get from the Relief Mat, it's a lot easier to take action and get out of bed. Doing this every day builds up a new habit that replaces the old one, and it all becomes very easy to do.
- Bonus: You get huge long-term benefits by using the Relief Mat every day. Most people struggle to use it consistently and rarely see any long-term results. But your new habit will give the long-term rewards of reduced inflammation, improved blood flow, lower blood pressure, muscle relaxation, better sleep and digestion, and more!
After I discovered the incredible effects of this ingenious trick, I told all my friends about it. Some have already tried it out, and their results are shocking. Check out some of my messages (I had to censor their name and profile picture):
What are the steps to remember?
1. When the alarm rings: Feel confident when hitting the snooze button, pull out the Relief Mat, place it on the bed and lie down on your back.
2. The alarm rings again (9 minutes later): Rise and shine! Keep at it and your old habit will soon be replaced.
Tip: Have the Relief Mat under your bed within arm's reach.
The store just told me that the Relief Mat will be on sale for only a few more days. I highly recommend you get one and try it for yourself.Check Sale Status
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT AND NOT AN ACTUAL NEWS ARTICLE, BLOG, OR CONSUMER PROTECTION UPDATE
MARKETING DISCLOSURE: This website is a market place. As such you should know that the owner has a monetary connection to the product and services advertised on the site. The owner receives payment whenever a qualified lead is referred but that is the extent of it.
ADVERTISING DISCLOSURE: This website and the products & services referred to on the site are advertising marketplaces. This website is an advertisement and not a news publication. Any photographs of persons used on this site are models. The owner of this site and of the products and services referred to on this site only provides a service where consumers can obtain and compare.
© 2021 All Rights Reserved.